Hi,
I hope I am able to explain the scenario over here.

I am making a http POST call to an external gateway from one of my ftl
file. One of the parameters in the call is say redirect_url.

As an example:  Say I have specified one of the request-map in my
controller.xml as below:
<request-map uri="xyz">
        <security https="true" auth="false"/>
        <event type="java" path="<some java class>" invoke="<some event
handler>"/>
        <response name="success" type="request" value="<handle success
from this event>"/>
        <response name="error" type="view" value="<go to error page>"/>
</request-map>

Now I am specifying the value of redirect_url  from my ftl by <@ofbizUrl>
xyz</@ofbizUrl>

Once this call is processed by the external system, it redirects to a
specified url in redirect_url and my <some event handler>is being invoked.
But this external system is responding with some fields using GET method.
And I am not sure how to capture this fields since I am not able to see
them in the request variable.

Can some one please help me out on what would be the correct way to make
such a call to an external gateway?

Bhargav