Pierre,

I'm not a member of the PMC (as far as I know ;-) and unfortunately I
don't have much time at the moment.

I believe the organization (at least parts of) of ApacheCon is hapening
on the public mailing list 'apachecon-discuss' (see
http://www.apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html for subscription info
and archives)

What do others think, does it make sense to have an OFBiz Track/Day (as
we had one in the past IIRC) at ApacheCon EU?

Christian