Jacques

From: "Deepak Agarwal" <dagarwa...@gmail.com>
I still don't understand how is my posts are going in spam...

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

I hate spam, any form. Tele marketing  (phone) is the worse, the most
intrusive, this should not be allowed.

Jacques

From: "Deepak Agarwal" <dagarwa...@gmail.com>

 Has anybody worked in marketing component. Is it a right choice to send
promotional emails during festivals?

--
Thanks,
Deepak Agarwal,

--
Thanks,
Deepak Agarwal,

Paxcel Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Hartron Complex, Sector 18, Gurgaon, India.
E-Mail: deepak.agar...@paxcel.net
Mobile: +91 9910322604