A just a bet here, because I have no time to look at it. I could be related to an old SEO mechanims which was using + in eCommerce urls prod categories and products. It's 100% a guess, and 1% sure

Jacques

From: "Robert G." <g...@mercon24.de>
ok, it seems, that the form data is handled different when I use a submit
button instead of a hyperlink with paramer:

<field name="submitButton" title="${uiLabelMap.CommonUpdate}"
widget-style="smallSubmit"><submit button-type="button"/></field>
*--> this one sends the parameter from database as they are stored...*

<field name="deleteLink" title="${uiLabelMap.CommonEmptyHeader}"
widget-style="buttontext">
  <hyperlink target="deleteProductCategoryAttribute"
description="${uiLabelMap.CommonDelete}">
       <parameter param-name="productCategoryId"/>
       <parameter param-name="attrName"/>
 </hyperlink>
</field>
*--> this method replaces whitepacese in a string with a "+"-sign. That is
bad, how do you handle it? Cause a database request on those values will not
get a result...*