I would be interested in portal integration with OFBiz..

As an aside, I am curious if anyone has pursued migrating UI to JSF 2 and/or
providing an complete web service interface for all OFBiz features..

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Schinzer [mailto:c.schin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:14 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Liferay and OFBiz

Well the advice would be:

   - you can check all the functionality you would want provided from the
   OFBiz system (assuming that will pre-exist ?). Maybe you do some research
   on the trunk version of ecommerce application ?
   - for all the functionality that you would want to use from Liferay you
   will need to identify  the repsective service calls. The root calls for
   these are all available on the controler.xml file on the ecommerce
   component. From there you will need to dig deeper into the OFBiz system.
   am not sure how internal service calls would be different from external
web
   service calls, but I am sure someone else on the list can explain that.

Just my 0.02 EUR, and for sure just a draft.
Regards

Carsten