Thanks for the tips.

Scott I never knew that the jobs worked that way. The use case I am working
towards is where I can scale up and down the amount of OFBiz application
servers running depending on load i.e. number of visitors on the website and I
was trying to totally automate the scaling process. Is there anyway to reassign
queued jobs assuming that a server will never come back into the pool?

Thanks
Sam