Hi List

Is it at all possible to setup a fop screen from the Content Manager App.  I
want to render the content as PDF.  What I have done so far was to:

For the Content Record:

.         Set the content-type to Document;

.         Set the mime-type to application/pdf;

.         Created a DataResource.

For the DataResource:

.         Set the DataResource Type to URL Resource;

.         Set the Data Template Type to Freemarker;

.         Set the mime-type to application/pdf;

.         Set Object Info to point to the location of the .fo.ftl resource;

Lastly I populated the .fo.ftl file with some content using <#escape x as
x?xml>.

Issue!

When I call the page I get an HTML instead of a PDF.  Also only fo:inline
markups are displayed i.e no fo:table content.

Any suggetsions!

Regards

Gavin