After adding a little Debug output on the Service Dispatcher it is clear
what's going on:

ServiceDispatcher.getDelegator() returns the default delegator while my
userLogin in context is valid for a tenant delegator, ie. default#MYTENANT

Is this a known issue? Has anyone attempted to adapt the ServiceDispatcher
to use the current user's context delegator? Is there risk bound to it? Or
should I just locally adapt the auth method to use the correct delegator
and keep ServiceDispatcher.delegator with the 'default' ?

I shall go for that latter and play around a bit while waiting for replies
here.

Once solution found, it merit's a JIRA I guess.

Regards

Carsten