Hi,

We have in neogia addons repository some addons about project management (base on existing ofbiz project-phase-task portlet done by Ant System).
Most of your requirements are cover.

These addons will be migrate in ofbizextra to be more visible and more easy to install, but in my todo task, there are a lot of task before.

You can have a first look in fttp://demo.neogia.org/consultantb2b

Olivier