Hi,

While ofbiz is overkill for my initial purposes, I want to learn it;)

I will be manually entering an Order (one per day) that will represent a
summary of sales from our external POS.  Part of the information we need to
track is the amount of credit card and cash receipts we got for the day of
sales.  All I need to do is reconcile these numbers with our bank account.

Given that I create a sales order for the day with the POS as a "Customer",
would I create an invoice to represent the payments collected with
cash/credit cards as part of the invoice?

Thanks for your thoughts on this.  I am researching which books to buy.
Phillip