Hi Pierre,

thank you. I did this, and now I have a folder with around 500 XMLs
containing all the data. So this means that I will have a lot of work
looking which data is required and which I could throw away. Also this
gives me the seed data, which is already present in the installation.

I just only want the minimal things required to successfully deploy OFBiz.
So this is setting up the company, an administrator account, and beeing
able to use all the components that come with OFBiz. But I don't know which
files of the demo data I have to modify to achive this.

How can I do a plain installation of OFBiz with only the minimal
requirements to login and one single company? How do you this?

best,
Martin