Jose,

Please take some time to understand the Mini-language grammar:

https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/mini-language-reference.html

The statement

<set field="dataResourceId" from-field="STDWRAP001"/>

is saying "set the contents of the dataResourceId variable to the value contained in the STDWRAP001 variable." I don't think that is what you want. I think you want this:

<set field="dataResourceId" value="STDWRAP001"/>

which says "set the contents of the dataResourceId variable to the constant 'STDWRAP001'."

-Adrian