Thanks Jacques and Deepak. It was informative. Btw, when I checked the OLAP
database of my tenant, I could not find any tables there. I execute
"run-create-tenant ant task" to create a tenant. Do I need to manually
create these tables for OLAP database for each tenant or is there an
automated method?

Thanks in advance
Winster