Hi Sharan,
Thanks for your response. I am also investigating this error by looking into
source. Somehow, it is trying to automatically run MRP when I approve internal
order and fails to do so. However, I was able to manually run MRP without any
issue. I will share this experience if I succeed.

Regards:

Ejaz Ahmed