Hey guys,

I found a few threads concerning this topic, but they all are a bit older.
So I am wondering if there are functionalities allready added to this topic,
that I do not create these twice.
*
My requirement:*
/Import:/
I get CSV files from my supplier's including all products, prices etc. Now I
want to bring these products into the ofbiz system, prefered automated (with
a service which runs every night).

/Export:/
I need to export product information into csv files to provide these to
several search engine provider just as shopping.com, nextag etc. These files
have to include the Url, product name and description, price, stock level
etc.

How do you handle these tasks? Cause I believe these ones almost every
trading company has to fullfill.

Kindly

Robert