Vikas,

Depending on your flavour of Linux things like the Java path should* be set if
you install Java using a package manager.

You should* only have to set it manually if you manually compile Java from
source.

Thanks,

~~Joe

*I used the word 'should' as there are many many flavours of Linux. If you are
a newbie I would recommend a simple version of Linux like Ubuntu or Mint and
recommend you use the package managers.