Carrier is a Party just like others with a PartyRole of carrier.

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:37:02 +0530, Deepak Agarwal <dagarwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

First create shipment method :
Catalog -> Shipping

then attach a carrier to it

and then go to store and attach the above combination to store.
and then give the estimates.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 7:44 AM, Ofbiz 开发 <phoneme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Atul,

Sorry to bother you again. I have read the Wiki document and trying to play
around in the back office, but I can't find a place to create a new
carrier, I can only edit the existing shipping methods within existing
carrier, e.g. UPS.

What I try to do is be able to create a new courier and configure its
shipping method and cost etc in back office. Is this possible without any
code change please?

Thanks very much.