Hi all,
   I have a Purchase Order, and when I click the "Quick Receive Purchase
Order", the error message as below is shown:

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://product/widget/facility/FacilityScreens.xml#ReceiveInventory]:
 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Error running script at location
[component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]:

javax.script.ScriptException:
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException:
The current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction
and aborting current operation;
the rollbackOnly was caused by:
Error in simple-method [Convert UOM values
[file:/E:/apache-ofbiz-12.04.01/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
 ;
{UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found}
(Error running script at location
[component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]:

javax.script.ScriptException:
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
transaction is marked for rollback,
not beginning a new transaction and aborting current operation; the
rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in simple-method
[Convert UOM values
[file:/E:/apache-ofbiz-12.04.01/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
 ;
{UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found})

I'm a newbie of OFBiz, I don't know how to solve it, please help, thanks.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Perry Guo