Good morning!

we just get 2 requests in from customers who ask the question if they can use a tablet for a POS (point of sale) or cash register for a physical shop.

If we could make this work using the WEbPOS from OFBiz, add local storage and sync for product and customers and orders (to use the POS off-line when internet goes down) and either use the camera or external barcode scanner and a wifi network printer could do the job .

This would significantly simplify and reduce the physical shop investment for IT.

Anybody interested? let me know so we could together on this subject?

Regards,
Hans