THanks, Paul,

we still learn every single day!
Thanks!

Regards,
Hans

On 05/23/2013 01:20 AM, Paul Foxworthy wrote:
Hi Hans,

The workflow might not be ideal for your situation, but I think this screen
is close to what you're looking for:

https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/AddItemsFromOrder?shipmentId=9998

It can be used to add items from multiple orders to a shipment.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Malin Nicolas wrote
Why not adding a drop-down on each orderItemShipGroup area on order view
screen that list all shipment open for this customer with a button,
"load this shipGroup on this shipment"

The result, link all oderItems present on this shipgroup to the
shipmentItems (with itemissuance of course). For the rest, invoice
already works with one shipment.

Nicolas