Hello Len,

I tried bigfish EBS banking option but I feel it is not working as
expected. For us it should show following at front end:

1) Netbanking option with banks it supports
2) Cash card options

I couldn't find a way as in where to keep the information that my EBS
contract support these many banks. Each bank has a specialized
payment_option which should be sent through the request url.

Could you please tell us if this is something which is not yet implemented
or we are missing a point..