Also, I am wondering why OrderedSet was removed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Skip [mailto:s...@thedevers.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 2:24 PM
To: OfbizUser
Subject: Upgrading to 12.04

During testing, I am running into another problem that looks pretty large.

Lots of the tables used to have fields declared as floating-point  and are
now declared as fixed-point.  These fields look like BigDecimal values now.
One of these tables is TaxAuthorityRateProduct and the field is
taxPercentage.

I am guessing that these BigDecimal values are now stored as numeric values.

Is my only option to export all these tables to xml from ofbiz 9.0, drop the
tables in Postgres and then re-import them?

As an aside, how are BigDecimals stored in a numeric field, eg. what format?

Skip