I believe it means Postgres has closed the connection to the database. Maybe the transaction took too long.

-Adrian

On 6/10/2013 9:20 PM, Skip wrote:
I am upgrading to 12.04 and trying to import what I exported from the old
system.  The ProductCatalog entity is being exported with parents coming
after the entries and fails.  So, I tried to run a service that I wrote to
import these catagories in the correct order.

This import service imports 2/3s of these values and then fails with:

scheduleServiceSync caused an error with the following message: Service
dispatcher threw and exception:service[importProductCategory] threw an
unexpected exception (Error getting next result (ERROR: portal "C_8516" does
not exist))

I have run this service (and dozens more) without ever seeing this.

There is no stack trace in the log.

This is on postgres 9.1 with the latest jdbc driver (same as my previous 9.0
based Ofbiz).

I am guessing that this is on a line like catagory = importCategory.next()
from a delegator.findListIteratorByCondition() because there is a line above
error with a warning "auto-closed the EntityListIterator because of
exception (... same as above, eg. (ERROR: portal "C_8516" does not exist)).

Anyone have a clue on this?

Skip