Hi All,

While testing communication event I found, on communication event
detail page, content section displays the source code of associated
eMail template instead of the original content. When I dig inside code
I found that the content field has attribute encode-output="false".
The xsd file has the definition that if its true then the content will
be encode, but since here its false it means the content will not
encode while rendering. I had tried this on trunk also and the same
behavior exists there.
I changed it to ture(in local) to see the effect, but I didn't find
any changes, so I just wanted to understand -
1) Is these is bug in system?
2) Will content section always display the source code?
3) Is there any work around to display content only not source code?

Thanks in advance for all response .............
--
Parimal