Hi Greg,

As of now store credit is used for Order Return. For better clarity you go
through the Return process once. And have look at Customer profile.
Also
1. Store credit is maintained as FinAccount only.
2. If some FinAccount is created for customer as store credit, then it is
automatically listed in the list of payment options customer can pick the
option.
for this you need to go through "Quick checkout"
3. System will take care the currency, if your using multiple currency then
some slight modification might be needed.
4. createOrder/processPayment will take care the FinAccount as payment
method.
5. Follow the same flow and create your own finAccountTypeId for loyalty
program, that would be better. Because existing STORE_CREDIT_ACCT is used
by the order return.

With regards,
Pradeep Kumar

With regards,