Thanks for all, I found the solution.  In fact, I had two (2)
"EcommerceUiLabels.xml", One (1) in "Ecommerce" app from "specialPurpose"
folder and one in "myOwnProject" app in "Hot-deploy" folder. and I put
labels in those file in "MyownProject", this is why they didn't work. So
now it works because I put my labels in  file in  "Ecommerce" app from
"specialPurpose" folder.

Now , I want ask  you how to specify the path for personnal *UILabels.xml"