Hi to everyone, i’ve tried to follow this guide,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Glassfish+v2.1    to
generate my ofbiz.ear, using the autogenerate deploy.sh

My ofbiz.ear is done by every war component of the application, and my custom
component in hot-deploy application

In attachment the structure of my  ofbiz.ear.
Are anyone see something wrong??

And in my framework\entity\config\ folder, i’ve find 3 files :

entityengine.xml
entityengine.xml.rej
entityengine.xml.orig

i’ve look just the entityengine.xml,and it seem strange.... :

<datasource name="derby"
            helper-class="org.ofbiz.entity.datasource.GenericHelperDAO"
            schema-name="ofbiz"
            field-type-name="derby"
            check-on-start="true"
            add-missing-on-start="true"
            use-pk-constraint-names="false"
            use-indices-unique="false"
            alias-view-columns="false">
        <read-data reader-name="seed"/>
        <read-data reader-name="seed-initial"/>
        <read-data reader-name="demo"/>
        <read-data reader-name="ext"/>
        <inline-jdbc
                jdbc-driver="org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver"
                jdbc-uri="jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/ofbiz;create=true"
                jdbc-username="ofbiz"
                jdbc-password="ofbiz"
                isolation-level="ReadCommitted"
                pool-minsize="2"
                pool-maxsize="250"/>
        <!-- <jndi-jdbc jndi-server-name="localjndi"
jndi-name="java:/DerbyDataSource" isolation-level="ReadCommitted"/> -->
    </datasource>

And another connection to datasource derbyolap.

it is strange, because my personal entity engine, have the connection with
mysql database. Any suggestion??