Hans,

I follow this list fairly regularly but being a beginner unfortunately I
can't contribute as much as I would like. However, after reading your
response, I feel a comment is necessary.

Your response is counter productive at best and completely insulting and I
would recommend that if this is the most constructive thing you have to
say, do us a favour and just keep it to yourself.

I'm not sure way you would waste everyones time and inbox space with such
a useless response. Is it that perhaps you think yourself above helping
anyone or that we are simply wasting your time by asking such trivial
questions and that Ofbiz should best be left to great experts like
yourself?

You are right when you say OpenSource is great. And what makes it great
is, it is COMMUNITY EFFORT and not just that you can look at the source
code.

Just my two cents