Hey Pierre,

first off all: Kudos! SEPA is certainly a hot topic at the moment.

So what in particular did you guys have in mind? In terms of
payment-processes most should already be covered by the ePayment Providers -
including SEPA transaction. So I am a bit curious to see where you are
heading with this? Just adding the entity data to make it a seperate
transaction type? Where does the application come in place?

I assume you are not working on a full hbci+ integration, correct?

Cheers,
Paul