Hey Jad,

Concerning view-entities, I mean that in my case I would need the ability to join the Product.internalName to externalDbProduct.internalName (just for example). I don't thing the entity engine allows this period so it defeats the purpose of attempting to join the external entity in the first place. This is the case for the majority of external entities so it's a viable migration method in my case.