Dear Nick,

Thanks again for all the hard work and for sharing BigFish with the
community.

For what we can see on the demo website, BF 1.16 looks really great with a
lot of improvements over the last version.

I tried to follow the install procedure on
http://bigfish.salmonllc.com/bfDownload.html but I cannot get a fully
functionnal demo to run. To be more specific, I get most of the Fashion
house theme to appear on screen, products are loaded, but I cannot get the
rest of the content (footer links, homepage sliders, etc.) to be loaded into
the database. Maybe I'm missing an ant target like the one in the previous
procedure ("ant run-install-demodata", which doesn't seems to work anymore)
?

Thanks by advance

Christophe