That's your own choice, but indeed you could prefer to use the lastest branch
wich as says
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+Features contains
the latest and greatest functionalities (children pages which contains the
previous years changes, click on the tree icon into the left panel)

"The tentative release schedule for the 13.07 series" is explained at
http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html
Personnaly I'd go that way. The R12.04 was freezed almost 2 years ago already...

Jacques

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:22 AM, dee...@inbox.com wrote