Just use the same code as the existing applications. Look in CommonScreens.xml.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 2/12/2014 1:27 PM, apf wrote:
Great, that's exactly what I'm after. I've created an app with no root mount
point. But how does one call or create the login page to work with Ofbiz,
any example available? Or what's the location of the existing login form(s),
can I use that as a start point?

Kind Regards,
AP

Rajbir Saini wrote
Right way to do is create an application with login page and mount it on
the root (/) mount point. Right now there is no root mount point in the
back office application. Once you have the application mounted on root
point you can access without using an application context some thing
like https://erp.mydoamin.com/. If you want to be bit more creating you
can also have icons for all other application on the main page of this
root application similar to the Opentaps. You can also create access to
these icons based on the security permission similar to the OFBiz menu.

Thanks,

Raj