Really sorry for pushing this once again. But i just can't figure out where
this is configured in the system.

How do i add a credit card payment method after the system has gone live.
This can easily happen and i think the user (more privileged maybe) should
be able to do such things on his own. Also such a thing couldn't possibly
be config-file-only.

Other question:
If i want to file invoices which are paid with a money transfer from the
bank. Like when done through internet banking. Would i use EFT_ACCOUNT? Do
i have to bind it to a financial account the same way i bind CREDIT_CARD to
a actual credit card OR can i just create one more entry like the one above?

I it possible to localize the description="Bargeld" part?

I'm greatful for your support.

Regards, Adrian