Hi everybody,

Just wanted to clarify an errata in the message I sent to Pierre.

I meant to say: "NO CONSENSUS"

Everything else is good.

As a complete novice to ofbiz and the ofbiz community, it seems a bit odd
to me that there was and is such a heated debate about adding or not
contributors, users of ofbiz, marketing, etc to the web page and whether
it is a good idea or not and there isn't the same type of debate when it
comes to adding features to the product that would:

A) make ofbiz more attractive to a wider market
B) make it that much easier for integrators, developers and even you guys
to implement
C) save everybody time in long run

I'm probably just naive but from the outside, it's a bit perplexing, thats
for sure.

Regards

Ed