Dear Pierre,

thank you for your message (also for the jira comment!!). Can you maybe
explain me how you proceed the goal of making a return invoice for a
customer who has a billing account with sending him a "real" payment by our
bank?

 - doing the credit note, take negative payment from billing account -->
   raises balance of billing account
*my comment:* Yes that's what it is doing. Until this point I think
everything is fine.

- doing the actual payment of the amount of credit note to costumer -->
   lowers cash flow
*my comment:* How do you proceed that step? I completed the return process,
than the invoice and a payment is created.
payment see here:  Payment from Return Process
<http://mercon24.de/data/payment_returnInvoice.png>   This is created
automated. The invoice amount was 161,60 €, but the payment is about the
double amount and there is written that 161,60 is outstanding. But within
the return invoice there is the correct amount of 1 x 161,60 € and no
outstanding amount.

the billing account screen shows the payment:
Payment Tab in Billing account screen
<http://mercon24.de/data/billingAccount_paymentScreen.png>

So the payment is done to the billing account. How do I get it to my
customer now?
Maybe I just do understand it wrong

- given that the payment is connected to customer with billing account
   --> lowers balance of billing account

Pierre Smits wrote