The data model illustration by David at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Data+Model+Diagrams was
done in Fall 2008.
The data model has not changed much since and you can safely refer to it. At
least it's IMO the better illustration we have...
AFAIK it's complete, well organised and easy to read (as can be: though there are "only" 800+ tables in OFBiz, against for instance 3500+ in Adempiere, it's still a BIG data model)
I personally renamed the PDFs to have the page numbers in names. It's then
easier to know which file to open when looking at the TOC.
There were some other efforts, some are older but could be interesting also in
some cases (not arranged the same way).
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model+Packages
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Key+data+model+reference

When I began to work with OFBiz (ten years ago) I looked for a graphic tool to dynamically represent the data model. I tried some then but nothing was really useful.
Maybe there are appropriate tools now...

HTH

Jacques