Hi Jacopo,

I stumbled upon this by chance today.

Finally we ended up with a list of Contributors in OFBADMIN space which something completely different. Because people in this list are only those who requested an access to the wiki.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

I'd not say though that this initiative was useless. I can testify that people reviews and tests helped me to have more and better commits, and I hope this will continue (those who did will recognize themselves).
Now I'm not sure we will ever be able to keep a record of those efforts and
maintain a page in wiki for that...

Jacques