I even wrote a blog about it....

http://www.antwebsystems.com/cms/ViewBlogArticle?articleContentId=C-16907&blogContentId=AWS_BLOG

did not use this feature for some time.....

regards,
Hans

On 07/03/14 05:09, Nicolas wrote:
Thank you very much Hans, but...

1/ I suppose that we don't use the same versions of OFBiz :
- I'm using OFBiz 12.04.02, with JDK 1.7 update 51 (64-bits), in a Windows 64-bits environment. - When I read your answer or old mails in the ML (such as : http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ofbiz-dev/201205.mbox/%3cCAHn+_8OaGsuSRqkKnd8EH0mFamwVu=oenuryyqxzazac_rp...@mail.gmail.com%3e), everybody talks about the "setup option in the main menu". But I don't see this option. When I use my "production sequence", the setup option is absent from the menus (cf attached files im1_top_menu.png and im2_acc_menu.png). - I don't reach the Setup application by using a menu. I reach the Setup application by using its url (cf attached file im3_setup.png).

2/ I've tried to follow your hint about PartyAcctgPreference :
- I have not seen much accounting info in the Setup application.
- By using the Accounting application and the menu "Organization GL Settings", I have seen a Setup option, next to my company's name. - I have clicked this "Setup" and filled my "accounting preferences" and clicked "Add". My information have been saved and the "Add" button has become an "Update" button.
- Is my manipulation correct (and equivalent to your advice) ?

3/ Even if you confirm that there is a link between "the 'Set to complete' button in the Setup application" and "the 'Setup' option next to my company's name in the Accounting application", the sequence "Setup application (to fill the company basic info) -> Accounting application (to fill the company accounting info) -> Setup application (to click on 'Set to complete')" is too strange. I must be making a mistake somewhere. And with all these doubts I have not clicked on 'Set to complete' yet... Well, I'm lost.

Thanks in advance
Nicolas