Hi Adrian,

On Mar 7, 2014, at 11:26 AM, Adrian Stern <archd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> With my own CoA i've managed to get Accounting running. Invoices seem to
> work as they should.. so far.
>
> But: My invoices/received payments won't show up in the Income Statement.
> Why could that be?
>
> 1. Create Invoice for Digital Good
> 2. Set invoice to ready
> 3. Create payment as Customer Payment with the full amount of money
> 4. Apply payment
> 5. receive money and finish payment
>
> Trial Balance and Balance Sheet will be OK as in what't to be expected.

Please check the "Account Class" you have set in these Gl Accounts: for example
the "expense" account should have the "expense" class (or a children of it) in
order to appear in the income statement; the income statement considers only
the accounts with "expense" or "revenue" class; the balance sheet contains
accounts with "asset", "liability" or "equity" class.

I hope it helps,

Jacopo