Hi Folks,

I'm running 12.04.02,

I'm using the "appendOrderItem" service in the order application. The
service definition allows for an optional Map of order item attributes
called "itemAttributesMap". However, the addItemToApprovedOrder method in
OrderServices isn't using that map from the service context, thus the order
item attributes aren't being added to the item when it's added to the order.

I've checked the addItemToApprovedOrder method in the trunk OrderServices,
and the itemAttributesMap is not being utilized there either. I can fix and
submit a patch (see implementation in updateOrderItems service), but wanted
to ensure this wasn't a design choice.

Thanks,
Darrell