Hi Guys

Whenever i want to assign a payment to an invoice i get this error:

The Following Errors Occurred:
Currencies of invoice and payment not compatible

Thing is both, the invoice and the payment use the same currency: CHF. I
can set the Is-Currency (Actual Currency) property for my payment and then
i can assign it to the invoice but this seems unnecessary and it is not
necessary when dealing with USD and the Demo Data.

I updated framework/common/config/genera.properties to set CHF as default
currency.

Where would i change it so if no additional currency information is given,
it takes the same currency as the payment?

Regards,
Adrian