Hi all,

I was looking into the ContentManager application in the framework.
Currently, the "content" webapp defined in the ofbiz-component xml uses only
the "CONTENTMGR" permission in the base permissions list.

Looking through all other "applications" webapps in the framework, it seems
that in all of these other webapps, they also include the "OFBTOOLS"
permission, meaning that the user will need both OFBTOOLS AND the other base
permission in order to use the webapp.

I wanted to confirm whether this is intentional. If so, I'm just curious to
know what was the reasoning behind this choice?

Thanks,
Darrell