I don't see a JIRA issue filed on this yet.

On 03/06/2014 09:22 PM, Adam Heath wrote:
I'm surprised there was no test case on this.

Do you have key-encrypting-key enabled in your new deployment?  It's not
possible to enable that on an existing install.  You'd have to do a
code-based copy, loading data from the old delegator, without kek, and
copying to a new delegator, with kek.

But yes, file a jira, give as much detail as possible.

I can definitely spend time this weekend looking at this.