Hello there,

I have a conceptual question here.

I have my code logic written in Events. And I have variables that are used
across different methods.
I initially had all my variables as static so that my methods can directly
alter their values, but I also made them private so they are only accessed
from my own class.

I have just been told that this would not be safe for multi-users. I thought
of removing the static for all variables, and then just create setters &
getters.

But again, I'm being told that this is not safe and that this is not how it
should be done in Ofbiz.

I'm being told to use http requests or hidden variables for my variables.

What do you think about that guys?

Cheers

-----
Jad El Omeiri