From: pushkar sawant [mailto:sawant.push...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 May 2014 14:50
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ofbiz Setup

Hi Ajinkya,
Thanks for the response.
JDK 1.6 is already installed, I am not able to set the JAVA_HOME
environment.
have added the line in /etc/environment for JAVA_HOME but still cant make
it.

please share steps for setting up JAVA_HOME environment.

Thanks
Pushkar S.

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Ajinkya Gadewar <ajin...@buffersoftware.com