Hi

So far thanks for all your help. My accounting setup came a long way thanks
to you. Not yet completely verified but in good shape.

Since both sales and purchase invoices and payments seem to work now, i
want to make my first trials with selling actual products from Catalog.

Setup:
1. create a Product, set return flag.
2. create sales invoice and payment to a customer; pay it.
3. create customer return invoice
4. select the items tab

Selecting the items tab will show me the following error message:
http://pastebin.com/VziReNa0

I would expect to be able to select from a list of items the customer can
return. So a list of items the customer bought in the past which have the
return flag set.

The function is named getRelated which could be related items in terms of
the above statement.

Any help would be fine. I will try looking into the code.

Regards,
Adrian