I wanted to know if it exists already, or if I have to develop it. I know now ;)
Thanks for your answer Jacques, it gave me some keys.

Regards

Guillaume SIGOIGNE
ERP/GPAO/MES  Apache-OFBiz

        Mobile : 06.01.92.45.70
Bureau : 02.85.52.30.55
Courriel : guillaume.sigoi...@nomaka.fr <mailto:guillaume.sigoi...@nomaka.fr>

Le 08/06/2014 14:39, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Sales of a configurable good involves the configuration of the product. I guess you need to add the same step than when ordering a such product with the order manager. Look for the string configureProductBeforeAddingToCart. I don't know how much works this entails for a quote, but should not be that hard using the ProductConfigWrapper and related classes.

HTH

Jacques