Oops, sorry I meant
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Jacques

Le 14/07/2014 23:10, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors
Seems the best place

Jacques

Le 14/07/2014 16:50, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Jacopo,

I suggest you put it somewhere in the documentation as well.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <
jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com> wrote:

To all the users and contributors.

We have recently updated some of the information in Jira to make a better
use of this tool: over time this should have a positive impact in the
information we will gather and distribute for releases and it will simplify
release scheduling.
In order to capture the proper information in Jira for bugs and new
features we need your help; so please read the following notes that
describe the new guidelines for submitting a bug or a
patch/fix/contribution:

* leave the "Fix Version/s" field empty: this will be used by committers
to specify the future release that will contain the fix
* specify in the "Affect Version/s" the codebase(s) you have used to
generate the issue or implement the fix/feature; this could be the Trunk,
one of the active Release Branches or an actual Release; in short, you can
select from the dropdown one or more of the items under the "Released
Versions" group in the top part of the drop down box; you should never use
one of the items in the "Unreleased Versions" section (bottom part)

For example at the moment the *valid* items for the "Affect Version(s)"
field are:
* 11.04.04 (release downloaded from http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html
)
* 12.04.03 (release downloaded from http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html
)
* Trunk (source code checked out from
http://ofbiz.apache.org/source-repositories.html )
* Release Branch 13.07 (source code checked out from
http://ofbiz.apache.org/source-repositories.html )
* Release Branch 12.04 (source code checked out from
http://ofbiz.apache.org/source-repositories.html )
* Release Branch 11.04 (source code checked out from
http://ofbiz.apache.org/source-repositories.html )

This is all.
As usual please also select a Component, a Priority and specify a
Summary/Description; leave all the other fields empty.

Thanks for your great help! As soon as we will have more data gathered in
this way we will provide some nice reports to leverage this information.

Jacopo