Hi Yao,

If I well understand your question, you want to know if :
- lotId can be used for any kind of products (raw material, semi-finished and finished product, trade, ...)
- raw material lotId can be linked to miscellaneous manufactoried products

Answer of 1st question is yes.
You can input lotId during products reception or during manufacturing.

Answer of 2nd question is also yes.
For example, you receive a 45 meter coil. You give lotId 12345 to this product. You will have one stock line with lotID 12345 with quantity 45/45 (if product Uom quantity is in meter).
Then, you produce a manufactoried product which use 2 meters of this coil.
You have to indicate lotId used during the manufacturing process (production run screen).
Raw material stock line of lotId 12345 will change to quantity 43/45.
Manufacturied product stock line has a link to production run.
Production run has a link to used raw materials and their stock lines.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Guillaume SIGOIGNE
ERP/GPAO/Suivi de production Apache-OFBiz

        Mobile : 06.01.92.45.70
Bureau : 02.85.52.30.55
Courriel : guillaume.sigoi...@nomaka.fr <mailto:guillaume.sigoi...@nomaka.fr>